Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A lesson in kindness

"It's a spark of energy that you're transferring from yourself to another"- 'high five girl' (on kindness). 

Through the maze of madness that is social media (Twitter - Website - YouTube) I came across this short clip, Kindness 101, through the Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) Foundation. My first response to the clip was the 'high five girl' is a complete loon but who am I to judge? Everybody has their own kindness style. High fives obviously work for her and I must admit, it's actually pretty impressive, I definitely cracked a smile more than once. I love that with each high five given there was an almost automatic smile reaction from the recipient. Mission accomplished! However, I think I'll stick to my baby steps; eye contact and smiles, just for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment